Explore London Transport Museum in the heart of Covent Garden. Their lively exhibitions and galleries tell the story of London and its transport system over the last 200 years. The stunning collection looks at the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, and how travel might change in the future.
– Art and design fans will love the London by Design gallery which showcases internationally recognised classic design including original Tube maps and vintage advertising posters.
– Children and ‘big kids’ can try out the new Elizabeth line train driving experience in the Future Engineers gallery
– Enjoy the All Aboard family play zone where little ones can have fun in their fleet of interactive vehicles.
– Join one of the popular Hidden London tours and events at disused stations and secret sites across London.
– Travel back in time on vintage vehicle rides or come along to a Friday Late to delve deeper into their latest exhibitions and varied collections.
Plus, don’t forget to pick up a stylish gift in our Museum shop or plan a pit stop in our Upper Deck café bar for a selection of hot and cold drinks and tasty treats.
Tickets allow unlimited entry for a whole year and kids go free! To find out more and to book tickets visit ltmuseum.co.uk
Covent Garden Piazza
0343 222 5000
ESPA Life at Corinthia would like to offer Northbank Privilege Card Holders a 10% off on Spa treatments, nail salon and Daniel Galvin hair appointments Monday-Thursday.
Covent Garden Physio would like to offer Northbank Privilege Card Holders 10% discount on physio and sports massage appointments on Wednesdays.
20% discount on ANY of the Raindance Open classes in Writing, Directing, Virtual reality and Producing