Working from home – Our guide
As we move forward through the next couple of weeks, we’ve put together a working from home guide to support you, whilst tackle self-isolating at home.
As much as we all love to stay in our pyjamas, its best we all get up and start the day as if we were still going into the office. Below is a ‘Daily Routine’ template, take a look! (As we all know, meetings can happen at anytime of the day, switch around any of the below timings if need be)
- 7:30 AM – Wake Up – Stretch, Meditate 15 minute’s of exercise, make the bed, get dressed, eat breakfast,
- 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Get stuck in to work – Go through your emails, complete tasks, attend online meetings
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunchtime – Eat, go for a short walk close to home , read something positive
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Get stuck into work – Go through your emails, complete tasks, attend online meetings
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM – Take a break – complete a household chore, clean out drawers, clean the kitchen ect.
- 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – finish the day – set up a to do list for the next day, schedule in any videos calls/conference calls for the upcoming days, finish off daily tasks and emails.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Do something fun – Watch TV, play a board game with the family, check social media
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Dinner time
- 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Relax & Unwind – Stretch, take a shower, sleep
Make sure you take advantage of the daily vlogs provided by The Wellbeing people. Maintain a high level of mental and physical health and wellness whilst at home.