The Northbank Privilege Card Terms & Conditions is as follows:
1. The Northbank Privilege Card is free to order and the card has no monetary value.
2. Membership is open to people over the age of 18 who live or work on the Northbank BID area (see www.thenorthbank.london for a map).
3. The Northbank Privilege Card can only be obtained from The Northbank Business Improvement District. Cards are ordered online.
4. Businesses located within The Northbank BID area may request a bulk drop of Northbank Privilege Cards for members of staff. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.
5. The card is for your own use only.
6. The Northbank Privilege Card is only valid once registered and activated online.
7. Once activated, the Northbank Privilege Card is instantly usable (subject to offer availability).
8. When you sign up to become a member of the Northbank Privilege Card you have the opportunity to receive Northbank Privilege Card updates via email. This will be sent out a number of times per year when offers are updated or other information is available.
9. To use your Northbank Privilege Card you need to present it at the outset of a transaction – not afterwards. Similarly it is best to show the card at the point of ordering drinks and food. Offers cannot be claimed retrospectively.
10. Participating brands can be found on the Northbank website, www.thenorthbank.london/privilege-card
11. The Northbank Privilege Card entitles the member to special offers and promotions details of which are listed on www.thenorthbank.london/privilege-card only.
12. Offers are subject to change. Offer updates will be emailed to members and will also be promoted on www.thenorthbank.london/privilege-card
13. All offers, discounts and promotions are valid on full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions, unless stated otherwise by the participating brand.
14. Offers are subject to availability and are correct at time of publication.
15. The Northbank Business Improvement District and participating organisations and brands reserve the right to terminate offers at any point during the promotion.
16. The Northbank Privilege Card is not a credit or debit card and cannot be used as one.