This unique London venue on the River Thames is the perfect place for events. It offers cutting edge technology, improved capacity and new outside space in a location that’s easily accessible by rail, tube and river. Whether you’re holding a conference for hundreds or a one-to-one meeting, you can find a room to suit your needs and top-class service and catering to match.
The Engineering Hub brings together networking opportunities, state-of-the-art research, inspiring events and cutting-edge brainstorming and meeting space. It embodies a vision shared by the forward-thinking engineers of today.
With lots to offer:
- 2 state-of-the-art lecture theatres with capacity for up to 451 people or 626 jointly
- A Riverside Suite with a balcony overlooking the Thames
- A brand new roof terrace with capacity for up to 200 delegates
- Supporting rooms for speakers and syndicates
- Catering rooms near the main rooms with space for exhibition stands and ample power and data
- Accessibility for all – including a Sesame lift at the front of the building that provides easy wheelchair access
- Private balconies in the Maxwell Library and Riverside Room with views of the Thames
- Two boardrooms with cutting-edge technical facilities including HD video conferencing
- Many rooms with relay screens and filming and streaming capability
- Capacity to send video and audio signals from any room to any room, using the latest Polycom systems
- Built-in display screens in each room, which can also be used for branding a corporate event
- Writing pads, pens and bottled still water for delegates at all boardroom, cabaret and classroom-style meetings