With free access to over 2,300 paintings from altarpieces to the Impressionists, there’s something for everyone at the National Gallery.
Also, take a look at the programmes for children and families, the National Dining Rooms, Cafe and Espresso Bar, and the National Gallery Shop.
Regular free tours, talks, workshops and ‘Lates’ are a great way to enjoy the gallery and expand your mind, for all of the family.
The National Gallery at Trafalgar Square has 3 conference rooms and an Auditorium available for hire for business:
- CONFERENCE ROOM 1 Capacities: 30 people seated (conference style) 75 people seated (theatre style)
- CONFERENCE ROOM 2 Capacities: 15 people seated (conference style) 30 people seated (theatre style)
- CONFERENCE ROOM 3 Capacities: 10 people seated (conference style) 25 people seated (theatre style)
- AUDITORIUM Capacity: 328 seats
- The Portico Entrance: Reception capacity of 100 and Dinner capacity of 30
- Central Hall Central Hall: Reception Capacity of 200 and Dinner/breakfast capacity of 100
- Room 30: Reception capacity of 300 and Dinner/breakfast capacity of 180
- Gallery A: Reception capacity of 250 and Breakfast/lunch/dinner capacity of 60
- The Annenberg Court: Reception Capacity of 300
- The National Dining Rooms: Reception capacity of 300 and Dinner/breakfast capacity of 200
- The Wohl Room (Room 9): Breakfast capacity (standing)of 300, Reception capacity of 400 and Dinner capacity of 300
- The Barry Rooms: Reception capacity of 300 and Dinner/breakfast capacity of 100
- The Yves Saint Laurent Room (Room 18): Reception capacity of 100 and Dinner/breakfast capacity of 60
- The Turner Room (Room 15): Reception Capacity of 50 and Dinner & Breakfast Capacity of 36
- Sainsbury Wing Exhibitions: Reception capacity of 200 and Breakfast capacity of 200
- National Cafe Entertaining Package 2018