Way to help those sleeping rough this Christmas
What’s on offer at Crisis at Christmas Day Centres this year?
Crisis at Christmas Day Centres are safe, warm and lively places, run by caring and friendly volunteers. They are open for anyone to attend. No referral is needed and guests can show up and join us on the day.
Timings and locations
- This year Crisis is opening its Christmas Day Centres in three new locations:
Bermondsey Day Centre, City of London Academy Southwark, SE1 5LA
- Pimlico Day Centre, Pimlico Academy, SW1V 3AT
- Stratford Day Centre, School 21, E15 4RZ
Centres will be open 10am – 5pm from 24 December to 28 December 2023.
Guests are expected to make their way to the day centres.
For full details, please download the guest invite leaflet from their website.
Download their Day Centre leaflet
What’s on offer?
- At our day centres guests will have access to:
- Hot meals and snacks
- Shower facilities
- Advice, information and support
- Free international phone calls
- Healthcare, podiatry and opticians
- A salon service offering haircuts, hair styling, beard trims and nail care
- Computer access, printing and support to get online
- Creative sessions
- Films and TV
- Games, quizzes and bingo
- Sports (including a football tournament!)
Crisis at Christmas accommodation is for guests who are sleeping rough.
If you have clients who are on the streets and need accommodation over the Christmas period, please ask them to contact their outreach worker, who can organise a referral to us.