Terms & Conditions – #LoveNorthbank22 Instagram Competition
Promoters: The Northbank Business Improvement District (Registered office address: 22a St. James’ Square, London, SW1Y 4JH)
1. To participate in this competition, users must share a photo on their Instagram channel with our Valentine’s Swing Seat in Charing Cross Station and tag @thenorthbankbid and #LoveNorthbank22 in their post.
By using the hashtag #LoveNorthbank22 when resharing our image to Instagram, you consent to your image or video being reshared on the @thenorthbankbid social accounts.
This competition will run from 00:00 on Monday 7th February 2022 until 23:59 on Monday 14th February 2022. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 14th February 2022, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for the Promoters employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize is a gift voucher providing a seasonal tasting menu for 2 at Roka Aldwych (71 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN)
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your full name, email address and contact phone number as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by the promoters as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The prize is not valid in other food and beverage outlets other than at Roka Aldwych,71 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN.
12. The voucher prize is only valid 48 hours after being given to the recipient and will be valid for 12 months.
13. The prize voucher contains a unique reference number which must be quoted at the time of booking and upon redemption.
14. The prize requires booking in advance.
15. The prize excludes beverages.
16. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
17. The decisions of the promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
19. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: The Northbank Business Improvement District, 22a St. James’ Square, London, SW1Y 4JH, after closure of the promotion.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to The Northbank Business Improvement District and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
22. The promoters do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
23. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
24. The promoters reserve the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
25. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/